Monday, September 8, 2008

A Night of Fun








My friend Jen and I went up to her land to get some fresh air. It was more than beautiful up there. Everything was green and the flowers were all over the place. We went to the store and a lady was checking out and she bought 2 12 packs of cola. The clerk said "its buy two get one free so you can go get another pack" then she said "no, thats ok." My friend and I were just staring at her and then my friend said "well, since its free, can I have it?" and she said "no.". ha ha. It was funny. We sat on the porch while the wind chimes sang for us and read funny poems to each other. Then we drove to the aspens down the street and played some music. That night we made a big fire and played some more music. We were making up songs from the funny poetry book and I haven't laughed that hard in who knows how long. The stars were so incredible. It was only for 24 hours but man it was exactly what I needed.

4 comments:

kimberly said...

24 hours of heaven.....not bad linz! and your comment on jessamyn's post cracked me up!

Adria said...

looks like you have a fun night. love the pics

Smith Crew said...

You girls. I love your love.

Campbell Family said...

Glad you had such a great time...fabulous pics.