Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here comes the sun!





Little darling I feel that ice is slowly melting,
Little darling it seems like years since it's been clear,
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
It's all right, it's all right. (great Song)

It is finally showing itself. I had to cancel all of my shoots over the weekend and early week. I needed that money but more importantly I think I needed the rain as well. Rain is always so cleansing for me and obviously for the earth. I was sitting outside this morning having some tea. The clouds were just rolling on by and the sun was out. This is my little hang out. Yea for sunshine!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That song always reminds me of Ryen. :)

I tried to email you, but i don't think it worked. I'm going to try from a different account. Ryen and I also tried to call you yesterday, but that didn't work either. Ugh. Frustrating! I miss my Linds.

Smith Crew said...

I'll say. Yay for Sunshine times a million :)