Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long day





Today was a long day. But I loved it. I played with Larz in the backyard. He showed me his melons. (I was jealous) . . He was being so happy and charasmatic for me and my camera. I was trying to get him to wear a hat because it was going to be cold. We were headed out to see some Christmas lights. I put the velcro together on the hat and he couldn't get it off. He freaked out and I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. ha. Poor guy. He loved the lights so much. He was climbing under the ropes to go see up close. He saw sponge bob and wouldn't stop saying his name out loud.

7 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

haha, he's sooo funny! crying in the mirror with his cute hat! and i love the picture of him sitting on the coyote cut out.
where were you guys??

love you!

Summers Family said...

Too cute! I never thought AZ was cold when I was little. What happened, now it's just freezing!

Burdett Family said...

What a day. And How Fun. I am glad I got to see you. Larz is so cute and so big.

Lindqvist Family said...

Love the hat!

Adria said...

oh those are too funny! he is so cute!

Scott and Melissa said...

I think it was you that wanted this website for your mommy and me days...
http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/
she does some cute stuff!!

Annie and Jason said...

Oh linds that is dang funny. He has the sweetest sad face ever. Great pics!