Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trouble maker


SO anyone who knows me knows that I pretty much could've killed my parents with the amount of stress and worry I've put on them growing up. I take the credit for my dads grey patches of hair entirely. Poor guy. While eating lunch with my sisters and mom yesterday, my mom gave this to me. I couldn't remember the why's, when's or how's of this card. I talked to my friend Heather and she told me all about it. We were going to mexico and decided to get some fake id's. I'm 17 in this photo. I look innocent. And yes folks, that is my natural hair color. I used her brothers girlfriends name but still used my real address. My mom has kept it for all of these years. I'm such a moron.

10 comments:

Summers Family said...

Linds! You crack me up. I'm so glad you turned out to be a good person! Oh, the things you've done! Gotta love it!

Megan said...

That is FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

(...And your new nickname is totally Angela.)

Adria said...

that still makes me laugh

Trashy Decor said...

very funny! and you have always been beautiful!

Scott and Melissa said...

HA HA HA!!! I did that too :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! that's awesome that your mom took it and has held onto it for so many years!!!

Campbell Family said...

this is soo funny and I'm still laughing!

Burdett Family said...

Thats halarious. Oh Lindsey you little trouble maker. The days of your adalesence. Thats funny your mom kept it and gave it to you. I Love you.

Amelia Kate said...

bahahaha! you would have totally done that....I should find Genessa's old one. how funny.