Monday, December 1, 2008

Mother.


My mother is the most special woman I know. How am I so lucky to be her daughter? Everyday I strive to be like her. I've observed her over my life, but especially lately now that I have my own family. Her patience is never ending. He eyes are always sparkling. How can you be so happy all of the time mom? How did you raise 6 children? How are you still so in love that I have to turn my head sometimes at your house so I don't have to watch you two k'noodle? How do you still love me unconditionally after everything I've done in my life? How is your garden always so perfect and beautiful? How have you made so many quilts and blankets? YOU are beautiful mom, in every way. When times are hard in my life, I always think of my mother and I know all will be alright. Love you mom.

4 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

I was thinking about your mom today too. Weird. She brought a lot of peace and love into my life at a time I probably needed it most.
I was thinking of how she was always so nice & peaceful & always had a smile on her face when she would answer the door to my knock. And I was trying to think of how she was always so calm and inviting when she already had some many of her own children in life to care for. She is a WONDERFUL woman, to say the least. You are so blessed to have her as your mom. I love you both- a whole bunch!

Campbell Family said...

We do have a very special mother don't we. Loved this post and love you too!

Tifani said...

How very sweet. You have been in such a lovey dovey mood lately. I too try my best to be like mom but there is a lot left to learn. I miss you guys! Thanks for all of your heartfelt posts.

Burdett Family said...

Awe I love your mom to. I have to agree she is the sweetest women ever.