Saturday, November 29, 2008

Beautiful



I did a wedding the other night. It was my little sisters friend. She was in the bridal party and Kylee was one of the flower girls. It was raining that day and the bride was planning on getting married outside but at the last minute had to move it all inside. It made things a bit difficult for me as far as getting creative out in the rain. I didn't want the bride to get wet or the girls or my camera! So I did what I could. The sun came out and it was spectacular. The lighting was amazing against this huge window. I will post pics of the wedding on my photo blog today or tomorrow but here are some that I took of Adria and Kylee and her unborn male name-less fetus. Isn't she just beautiful?

2 comments:

Adria said...

i LOVE those pictures! i am really excited to see the rest of them. Mark didn't get any from the cerimony of Kylee walking down the isle so I can't wait to see what she looked like! You so talented!

tashina birch said...

i love lindsay downing! you are so talented! :)