Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy. I've never been this busy in my life. I have been doing shoots, working on my car (I am actually gettting underneath it, inside of it, all over that thing and dirty ha), moving, nanny-ing 3 days a week and editing. Sigh. Its been crazy but things are settling down. I won't get into anything but I will say that moving has been very emotionally trying for me. I know everything will be alright. Its just right now I'm still so overwhelmed and tired and sad all at once. I'll post some exciting stuff soon but for now I thought I would update. :)

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Love you girlie...let me know how I can help:)

kimberly said...

love you linz.

The Meyer Family said...

hey linz. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'd love an email to hear about it. hope you're great. give that little boy a hug and smooch for us.

The Burkinshaws said...

Hey, Where the hell are you moving too? I thin I have missed out on some vital information... If you get a chance let me know!

Scott and Melissa said...

Love you mama!! You know I stay at home in my robe all day right.. so grab your robe and ill start the pot o' coffee.. its been way too long!