Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday thoughts








What a day. My mind has been racing. Since the moment I woke up this morning, my brain has been on overdrive. As I was driving down the free-way with Maple, trying to get somewhere as soon as possible, and over-thinking every situation possible all at the same time, my car died. I slowly pulled over and realized that I hadn't even thought to put gas in her. I sat on the side of the freeway just feeling the need to breath DEEP and take in every thing around me for the rest of the day. After putting some gas in my girl, I left feeling more free and dedicated to my advice to myself for the rest of the day. Slow down Lindsey, Slow down. I did a shoot out in Glendale (a.k.a. way too far) and this place truly was meant for me today. :)

7 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

i am so very much in love with you!
can't wait to get back home and some spend some time together! thank you for all of the advice you wrote to yourself on your pictures. i needed it too.

i love you.

kimberly said...

love the photos....and you sweet linz lou.....your words are sweetness to us all!
hugs,
kimberly

Adria said...

Glendale feels like driving to Mesa for me:) I love all the thoughs you put on the pictures! Love you.

Anonymous said...

great advice ;)

Annie and Jason said...

Linds love the new ride and those pics of you and ryen are so cute. She is really stunning. I'm so glad you have that relationship. powerful. priceless. beautiful

Burdett Family said...

Great pictures and Great advice. It always nice to stop and smell the roses.

tashina birch said...

bravo linds bravo! you always find ways to make me cry...not that its a hard thing to do! :) but ya know...i love lindsey downing