Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Ryen






Little Miss Ryen Olivia. She's my breath of fresh air, my skipped heartbeat, my everything. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have this relationship. Her parents are pretty much my best friends and they have hearts of gold. They let me take her for the afternoon. It was just me and her, in my new car, just cruisin around having small talk. She says the most random hilarious things. I loved every word that came out of her beautiful little mouth. Especially "I love you Linds". I can barely even type this without getting all retarded and crying. She's so special. One of my dear friends said something last night after I told her about my day that was so sweet and I can't state it exactly but you get the point..."Isn't it amazing how life just puts you in a spot and when you look at it you know you're exactly where your supposed to be and everything is going to be ok"

I got to tuck her in the night before they left. I put my fingers through her blonde hair, leaned down and layed my head on her chest and told her how much I loved her and how beautiful I wished her dreams to be. Its always hard to leave not only her but her family. They are so amazing and perfect. They let her be anything she wants to be. They encourage her so much. I am so blessed to have been given the chance to know someone so beautiful and perfect. She is my wild little sunflower.

12 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

my heart hurts it's so overfilled with love reading this post.
you both have such colorful souls and light just radiates from you girls!
what a blessing to all of us that are lucky enough to get to know you in this life.
i believe you and ryen both are exactly where you're supposed to be. what a lucky little angel she is to have so many people love her so much! i love you both my beautiful soul sister!!!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

oh allie, i love you.

Scott and Melissa said...

ugly cry right now.. lindz .. she is beautiful.. how lucky you are to have such a wonderful relationship with her and her parents!

Campbell Family said...

I loved this post. The relationship that you have with her and Sonny and Megan is really so amamzing...what a blessing and a gift. I love you and I'm so glad that I got to see them and spend some time with them...even if it was for a little bit:)

Tifani said...

That was such a beautiful post linds. I have a knot in my throat reading your words and looking at all of the beautiful pictures. You have grown tremendously since the day that you gave Ryen a new home and family. You are a real example of strength and resilience. I wish we could have been there to spend some time with Ryen as well. We miss her!

Burdett Family said...

All I have to say is I love you. And you amaze me by your strength and courage. You two are such beautiful people. And I totally agree with Allie.

Adria said...

i'm so glad i got to see them while they were here! you are such a good mom:) love you!

Celeste said...

Hey Linds - I don't know if you remember me...Celeste (hardy) -- we lived across the street from you guys in Mesa - me and Tif were BFF's and you my sister Mel were friends...I found you from Tif and Dara's blog so I thought I'd stalk you too! HA HA HA HA!! These pictures are gorgeous! I can't stand it!!! She is so beautiful - you are so lucky to have such an amazing relationship with her and her family. Hope you had a great Holiday!

Melanie said...

Celeste tipped me off to your blog...absolutely beautiful! Love your pictures and your words. Makes my heart melt to read it! You have a beautiful life! Glad to see how things are going with you! Keep in contact! Love,
Melanie

Love Cami. said...

You're adorable Linds, I know she's not "yours" but I hope someday I can be as good a mom as you are. You always seem to make me excited for that someday.

Elizabeth said...

I think it is so neat that the two of you get to be a part of each other's lives.

Love Cami. said...

I saw you in your cute car the other day. It's amazing.