Friday, February 6, 2009

.....


I don't know if its inappropriate to make a post out of this but I just thought I would say a few things. .

Today I watched my sister and her husband burry their little baby Micah. He was so special and always will be. I have seen strength from my sister growing up with her, but nothing like I have seen in the last couple of days. She is my best friend and it really hurts so much to see her have to feel this in her life time. Her husband is probably the best husband I have yet to see. While staying up there in Seattle with them, I left feeling like he should win an award or something, and I feel even stronger after seeing his love for my sister throughout this. If every man was even a little like him, they would be a better man.


I don't have a lot of words right now except for this. .

I know that we will see him again someday. I know that my sister will be able to love her child physically like she deserves to someday. I know that if I think I'm having a hard day that I'm really not because I've never had to do what they have had to do. I know that I love my sister more than I ever have. I know that life is short and I will cherish every second I have with my family and friends, especially my son.


I love you so much Tifani.

4 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

Oh man Lindsey! I just love and adore your family so much! My heart breaks for Tifini and I couldn't even try to imagine the kind of pain she must be feeling. Sweet, beautiful baby Micah was meant to be an Angel.
I love you guys so much! My heart, thoughts and prayers goes out to your entire family! You guys are amazing!

Summers Family said...

Linds, you are more amazing than you know! You have gone thru some pretty tough things yourself. Your parents did an amazing job raising you girls... you are all wonderful. I love your family so much! I wish that we were closer so that I could see you guys more often. Tell Tiffany that I love her and I am thinking about her. I have been even more worried since this happened. I am due about 2 weeks before she was, and I know I wouldn't be able to go thru that. I haven't even told Andy about it, because he has enough of his own bad thoughts running thru his head. I am thinking about all of you, Love you lots!

Burdett Family said...

I second what they both said. I love you all like you are my family, probably more then some of them.

kimberly said...

beautiful.beautiful.words, linz...please know we are holding them in our hearts and prayers.
love to you,
kim