Monday, April 20, 2009

day with larzy



































































I had two weddings over the weekend so I couldn't do anything with Larz on his birthday. So Sunday I took him to Schnepp Farms to ride the train and stuff. My good friend Becky and her son Trey came along. It was so freakin hot out there and I felt bad for him and his little red face. He loved the train and especially the animals. He tried to put his hat on the donkey and he was yelling at the flies to shoo. He's such a beautiful little soul. There waz this amazing field of flowers. What I would do for a field of flowers in my backyard. Sigh. It was funny because my dress was exactly the colors of the flowers. Love you larz!

6 comments:

Adria said...

he is such a stud, linds! those flowers are so pretty, i love how your dress matches it!

Summers Family said...

What a nice mommy! I wish we had somewhere fun here like that! You are so beautiful... I don't know why that still amazes me, but it does! Larz is getting so big, and so dang cute... you better watch out for all those girls!

Megan said...

Oh, look at him! I know I always say this, but he seriously has the most kissable face I have ever seen! What a beautiful pair! We were thinking of him on his big day. :) (I hope you got our little video!)

Burdett Family said...

How fun what a cutie. That's crazy that your dress matched the flowers. I wanted to plant wild flowers in my yard because it is so big but I have never got around to it.

Campbell Family said...

You guys are so cute! K...your hair is growing like crazy! I haven't seen it down in a long time! So cute!

Trashy Decor said...

Happy birthday bundle of joy!
Can we go there together, soon?