Monday, April 13, 2009

much needed







I have been going crazy without some form of nature in my life the past week. I am all of the time but it was so bad when I got home from vegas. Yesterday while dropping larz off at Robs I saw my best friend laying under a tree near my house. She rides her bike everywhere and jams out so I wasn't suprised. I went and layed next to her and sun bathed for a bit while enjoying some much needed conversation. I missed her. . Then I said "lets go! Lets get out of here!" So we did. We drove up to the river with the flute and guitar and our swimsuits. Oh it was awesome. I layed in the sun next to the beautiful river by side. We didn't bring our cameras so we used her little camera phone. I love that girl. I needed that so bad.

3 comments:

Burdett Family said...

How fun and relaxing, thats what I need right now. I am going crazy, I need a sanity break before I explode

Heidi said...

I wish I could be there for you more. Love you

thesvancaras said...

I love your need for nature. I wish I felt like I could get away to lay by a river. You know all the spots! Clue me in on where nature speaks to you the most. Where are some beautiful spots? Oh and I am in love with all the pictures you take for Adria. What do you charge? I need to get pictures of Lily while she is still so tiny any pure.