Monday, May 4, 2009

Growing up.



Dude can I be ANY busier?!!!! Sheesh. I have some catching up to do. But first and foremost, I need to do a shout out to my little ray of sunshine. She turned 6 yesterday. I can't believe that. Its seems like yesterday when she was kicking me in my ribs, making me pee 10 times a night and making me eat 5 bowls of honeycombs a day. ha. She changed my life and she owns my heart. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful soul in my life. I think she wanted to go to the woods or something for her birthday so her parents took her! They are so awesome. I called their house yesterday to wish her a happy birthday and I got the answering machine. When it beeped I started crying and I could barely talk. I'm such a boob. I just love my little peach so much. Happy Birthday Ryen Olivia, my sweet little sunflower.

Here is a photo her mom sent me from her bday. Thanks Meg, I love you. (I stole this collage from her moms page. Its cute)

5 comments:

Tifani said...

Oh LInds. You are such a loving mother. I was thinking about you and Ryen on Sunday. Six years....
I love you!

Trashy Decor said...

Oh wow. She wants to go to the woods for her birthday. Sounds a lot like someone I know. ;) She's beautiful and I think her mom takes amazing pictures of her. I love you Lindsey. I admire your strength.

Anonymous said...

Ryen is beautiful. She wanted the woods for her bday. She definitely has you in her blood :-)

She and Payton look alot alike. It's crazy!!!

Burdett Family said...

Wow six years already. I remember going to quiznos and having to pull over for you so you could throw up while you were pregnent.

Jill Carilli said...

I think your open adoption and the relationship you have both with Ryen and her parents in AMAZING and inspiring. I can feel the love you all have for each other pouring out in your blogs and messages to each other. You are ALL truly rare souls and so blessed. It could not have been a perfect match it seems...