Monday, May 4, 2009











You all know that I love my parents house and yard. Even getting out of my car today I was overwhelmed by the jasmine and its powerful aroma roaring through my nostrils, along with every other flowery scent..It was a delicious thing. I did a little shoot there today for a 1 year old (who was simply perfect). When her mom got out of the car she went on about the smell and the beauty and then asked if my parents did all of the landscaping alone. I laughed and then turned to my mom and told her and she laughed. They are probably the only people left that do it all alone and love it. It shows. But before that I took a picture of one of the hundreds of flowers my mother cares for and loves. Sigh. Thumbs up mom. Martha Stuart aint got nothin on you! ha.

2 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

Beautiful child and beautiful garden. Your mom amazes me, she always has. xoxo

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Great job!