Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey all. I'm sorry I haven't had any cool posts lately. I'm so busy and up to my neck with editing, shoots, a two year old on crack, ha, and now a screwed up foot. I am limping around like a moron and wearing a boot and a cane. I slid down a stair railing and fell on my heel in a very very very bad way, causing one of my bones to slide up into my ankle, particially dislocating my foot. My brother in law is a chiropractor and he took some xrays. He tried to pop it back into place. Man oh man. I shouldn't act like a child like I do and slide down stair cases yelling "weeeee". I need to grow up. ha ha. Larz is doing really well. He and I took a nap together today and it was beautiful. It was our first nap together since he was a baby baby. I changed a poopy diaper today and when I pulled up his pants he said "thanks mamma" and put his arms around me. I had a nice chuckle over that. I'll pay someone to potty train him. I'm terrified of bringing that into my life too. HOpefully he taked to it well. I'm going to start in a couple of weeks. He is still dealing with his rash, poor guy. He is talking so much. I just love his little soul.

I am hoping to be back to normal within the next few weeks. Its like the worst timing for this to happen. I'm a moron. I'll start posting cooler things soon. peace.

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

OUCH! It sounds like you need a break from the "real" world... a nice trip to Pima would cure you of that! LOL! I found some pics of you and Age posing in the cotton fields... you guys look so Heavenly in them... the good times, with no responsibilities! I hope your foot heals quickly... and Larz's rash goes away, poor kid! Love ya!

Jill Carilli said...

Linds, your cool even when you are not trying to be... everything you post is cool.

Campbell Family said...

Hope your feeling better:) Make sure you come back to the office and have Dave look at it again. Take it easy. Potty training is so worth it when it's done. You just have to commit to it for a couple weeks...just think about not changing anymore diapers...awwwwww the joy!