Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my place







Here are a few shots from my new place. There is still so much I want to do with it. For one, paint everywhere, change out curtains, hang art, etc. But I am just so in love with it. It has so much character and it was meant for me. The kitchen light is awesome and I love when I do the dishes I can see out to my patio/garden. I love sitting on my long vintage couch and watching movies. And I love love love playing records. sigh. The record room will be a seperate room with big curtains hanging and open to distinguish the spaces. I'm going to get a vintage chandelir to hang and it will be awesome. These are the before photos and there is still so much house.

3 comments:

Adria said...

that is exactly how i pictured it. perfect! can't wait to come over:)

Scott and Melissa said...

Oh it is so you... even though I know you will make it more you with all that you want to do with it! Whens the house warming party.. can't wait to make that delicious pudding cake.. or some other tasty appitizer!

Campbell Family said...

Looks so cute Linds!!! I just want to come lay on all those pillows in the t.v. room:) So glad that you are so happy there!