Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm shallow.








I'm shallow because I won't allow my child to wear over-alls. I wont let him wear any form of bear on any of his clothes, any animal of any kind. I'm shallow. I wont let him wear Velcro shoes, or high tops. Rob put him in this today and you should have seen my face. (it was accompanied with an "oh no you didn't") No offense to the mothers out there that do dress their kids in over-alls and winnie the pooh stuff and velcro shoes. But my child will never wear any of it. :) Again, I'm shallow.

5 comments:

Exquisite Effects said...

That is so funny! Cause I am the exact same way! LOL

Adria said...

i don't like anything with animals on it....i must say there are some pretty cute looking shoes with velcro!

Tifani said...

Ha, Ha. I hate stuff with characters on it. Except if it's a really old character and looks vintage. Men just don't get it do they!

Campbell Family said...

I'm with you on the character thing. At least Rob tried right? I think the shoes are cute though that he had on. Oh and there really are cute velcro shoes out there!

Lindqvist Family said...

That's too funny. My first thought when I saw the pictures was "Larz doesn't wear stuff like that" and then I read your post. I'm with you on the overalls thing. We got two pairs of overalls as gifts and I am pretty sure that neither John or I will put Cole in them.