Thursday, May 21, 2009

For she's a jolly good fellow!!!!!







One of my best friends since high school is a genuis. She has been in Holland for the last 7 months finishing up school. She just got back and graduated with a masters degree. I am SOO proud of her. Beyond proud. Well she got home and we all threw a suprise party for her with all of her closest friends and family. She was shocked when she came threw the door. It was pricelss. That turned into a pool party and that was a blast. All of the girls went country dancing because thats just what we like to do. WE had a blast there too. And then we went to the lake on Sunday with her parents and had so much fun together. I was too chicken to get up on a wake board. I am naturally clutzy so I knew the end of that story. I stuck with the tube. And that scared the crap out of me. Then we celebrated some more at Jacquie's bothers house and danced our pretty behinds off. I loved the Weekend of Julia!!

2 comments:

Adria said...

dang girl you are looking good!!! i am waiting for that part to start showing up on my bod from jillian:) your face is priceless on that tube, so funny!

Amanda said...

Wow a masters thats AWESOME!!!