Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I got to see my daughters dad, Sonny this morning. He called me to tell me he was in town and wanted to see me and give me a present for mothers day. Well this is what I got and I freakin love it. Megan, Ryens mom has amazing taste and she just knows me way too well. ha. Its an old vintage dress in mint condition and its silky and fits like a glove. How does she do that? Well, thank you so much my love. You're amazing. And thanks SOnny for coming over to see me. Love you guys way too much.  
 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Summers Family said...

Wow! I love the dress! I also wish I could wear something like that... you are truely amazing Linds! Love ya!

Adria said...

you look beautiful! that dress fits you prefectly and the colors look so good on you! had fun with you today and I knowt he kids did too! Love you!

Tifani said...

The dress is so beautiful. It looks perfect with you eyes. I am so glad that you got to see Sonny. What a nice surprise!

Trashy Decor said...

How sweet! You look stunning in it! Everything is perfect. What a thoughtful gift.

Love you!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Oh, I am so glad you like it...and that it fits you so well! I knew it belonged to you the second I saw it. :) The woman at the store said it was probably from the late 50's/early 60's. You could wear a burlap sack and look like a supermodel, but I agree with everyone else- You look stunning, Linds! I am so jealous that Sonny got to see you and I didn't. I love you so much, my beautiful girl.